Opening Day Has Arrived!
The Douglass Farmers’ Market opens today from 3-6pm. Please park behind the Douglass Community Center at 1000 W. Paterson Street.
Here’s a sample of what our vendors have available today:
- Beaded Jewelry from Anna’s By Design
- Radishes from Blue Stone Farm
- Fresh Herbs from the Campus Beet Community Garden
- Fruit Cobblers from Cinfully Cinnamons
- Garlic Scapes from the Growing Matters Garden
- Triple Berry Jam from Hungry Diva Pantry
- Handmade Rag Dolls from Iboni Rootz
- Homemade Cookies from Mz Marilyn
- Chocolate Cake from Shae’s Tasty Treats
- Farm Fresh Eggs from Tabitha Farm
- BBQ Pulled Pork from The Rib Cage
- Fresh Greens from Think Farm
- Kale from Village Fresh Pick
- Strawberries from Walker’s Fresh Veggies
Fill out a customer survey at the information booth and choose a free gift!
Get your face painted by Sheila starting at 4pm.
Watch a performance by Michigan Hiryu Daiko at 4:30, with opportunities for market customers to learn how to play Taiko drums.
Visit the Kid Zone for games and activities from 3-6pm